Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Radiance




Radiance: This painting means a lot to me. All my pieces means something to my heart but I have to say it's the favorite child among them all. Painting this painting was very emotional but not due to pain but pure lustful pleasure. This painting is about the Aura of a man I meet wile I was vacationing in Hollywood. I meet him on my last night in town and he was the best part about the trip because he beyond most men I meet. He has a drive, passion and talent for music. And I love music! If it wasn't for the fact that all I can play is a mean cow bell I might be in a band. Need less to say this guy is like a super nova. And he will always have a little spot in my sole and he was worthy to be the subject of a painting. I think I haven't hit my peak as an artist but if I died today I'd be fine with leaving this piece for the world to remember me by.
As you can see I love this painting so much I took a picture with it. To me I like to think my art is touchable. I know you should not touch a painting, even though I do! But I like to make pieces that feel like you are falling down the rabbit hole to an un-discover part of our universe and you can't help but want to touch it and be a part of it. I like to think my art is seductive at times. After all we can't be good all the time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment