Saturday, November 21, 2009

quotes!

"Intelligence with out ambition is a bird with out wings." -Salvador Dali

"As a well-spend day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings a happy death." Leonardo de Vinci

"I never paint my dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality." Frida Kahlo

"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda but a form of truth." JFK

"With out the treat of death there would be no reason to live" Marylin Manson

"Dieing is easy it's living that scares me to death." Annie Leniox

"You must answer to no one but your own ambition!" From the show Angel

"I'm selfish, impenitent a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment