Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A long over due update!

In the last episode we found our hero lost and alone and unsure what to do. Now since then He's had a few shows and forgot to update the blog about them. He has neglected his blog and website and art studio. But is hard at work now getting his ducks in a row. He has a new facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/TheArtOfFrankieOlivo, that will soon have pictures and more info. The website will have an updated of pictures of new work and what has sold as well as a change to buy prints, coffee mugs of my work and originals via pay pal. and I'm starting to work one sat a month in an art gallery in Seattle so yeah. I plan of working less at my real job and working more on my dream job. Sorry I've been lazy and neglectful of my communications. I have been working way too much over time at work and dealing with personal drama. But its all in the past and the future looks awesome. :)

Your pal,

Frankie Olivo

No comments:

Post a Comment