Sunday, June 17, 2012

Livin' the Dream 24/7 documentary

The last few weeks i have been participating in a documentary called Livin the Dream 24/7.   Its about people in the Portland Metro area going after their dreams. My dream is to live off the sales of my art work and not have to work any more or less at my real job. This is week 3 of filming. Here what I have.

So I have a dream. this dream is costly and will take some time to get going. I want $3000 in my saving, full line of cards, post cards, mugs and prints to sell and what not. Currently i have some mugs and like $27 bucks saved up. Due to working too much and living away from my studio it has made it hard to paint as much as i like. or save up. the last 9 months I feel like i have used my art studio as expensive storage rather then a shop to work in.

So dreams must be funded with cash not day dreams. The time has come to make tough choices. My lease is ending and i have yet to find a studio i like or can afford. so i'm giving her up and i will be working out of my bedroom...again. It seems like a step back but its in order to save up for the cash i need to fund my dream. Rome was not built over time and i sure as hell don't think earth was made in 6 days and my dream will not come true over night and not with hard work and sacrifice.


Viva la Dream!

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment