Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At last an update!




So I won't lie! I've been lazy with the updates and posting so one of my new goals for the new yr is to update more. Here is the new news! I landed a consignment dead with Benham Designs Concepts. You can see my page at www.benhamdesignconcepts.com/FrankieOlivo/. I also applied for an artist grant working with reusable items for art from the Portland City dump. If i get it i will get $1000 and to show my work a year later with 5 other artist. I should find out any day soon. I'm pretty nervous because I'm one of 46 artist who applied. Let's hope that the fact that i work with animal bones sets me a side from other artist.

I also got my first art studio this month. It's under the Hawthorne Bridge! it's so awesome too!

I'm also in the works of making a website for my art. So more updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment