Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In need of a long rest...

This summer has been very busy for me so far. I was in Seattle a few weeks ago for a little R&R. Then I set up my art work at Good Neighbor Pizzeria and then the fallowing weekend I was in LA for a Power Summit host by the Gay and Lesbian Task Force on how to effectively organize and will Marriage Equality through the country. Then came Pride and canvassing and looking for a place to move too and packing and tomorrow my show and then Friday the move. Plus working graveyards. I'm flipping tired. So I called off of work tonight so I can get some rest. After all I can't be the host with the most with bags the size of cows under my eye balls or falling asleep during my show. So good night bloggers and I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Frankie~

No comments:

Post a Comment